Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton, Corner Turned or Weapons Gone?
The House thing I think is a tad overblown being almost every QB, including backups and college players go to his camp or whatever you call it. Has he helped Andy? Sure, but he probably added some support to even J Football (I guess)
Rosters are always changing as young players come into the league and older players exit and indeed Andy will someday hang it up.
Andy did great in 14 being most of the offense was out most of the season and it's always going to be true that the QB has to have someone who can catch the ball to be a great QB.. The great receivers aren't paid multi million dollar contracts because they're just soso receivers. They get the big contracts because they can and often do make soso QBs look great and the same applies for QBs. When both the QB and receivers are great you get something really special and special isn't an everyday occurrence.
Andy's going to be just fine.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton, Corner Turned or Weapons Gone? - grampahol - 06-07-2016, 09:37 AM