Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pete Prisco ranks NFL starting QBs
(06-07-2016, 09:58 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: No it's not. That's just silly if you think it is, but we all know you have a bias against Dalton.

As I said it is still a misinformed statement... Dalton played his best year to date last year. He had a very very good year. Would have liked to see what he would have accomplished had he not gotten hurt. I feel confident he would have erased the statement that "we have not won a playoff game in 25 year". Is that statement biased against Dalton? 

While it is true I do not think Dalton's raw skills are very impressive. I do like his intangibles...he is not a better QB in any way than Wison, last year or any year. PS...I am not a fan of Wilson by any stretch. I just have a hard time not dealing with the facts.

Your bias for Dalton and bias against all other QB's is what is most evident. If you took the name out of your rant and asked 100 educated football people if you were writing about Dalton or Wilson what do you think the result would be...lol.

You are a great fan of Dalton's and I respect that. I do not feel you are much of a Bengal's fan. To prop Dalton up you make a habit of tearing down his teammates. Always pointing out that the other QB have better weapons...you do this without fail. You act as if AJ is a bottom tier receiver (his IS top 5), you make statements against Eifert, discount our defense and running backs. 

I am all for you being the Champion of Dalton...just do it with a little less hate for his teammates. Your love affair would be much more tolerable if is was less hate filled for other Bengal's. Your post are a huge reason I find myself posting legitimate STATS that expose Dalton...it's not about AD, it's about defending his surrounding cast that you attempt to discount. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pete Prisco ranks NFL starting QBs - Rhinocero23 - 06-07-2016, 10:25 AM