Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern Poverty Law Center creates jIhad hit list of Women
(06-28-2015, 02:21 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: A group of between 5k - 10k made up of german citizens.    Show me where these guys were on the nightly news or any other major media.    Other than a rally here or there.    

I respect that you found this, but this isn't near what I was describing with the muslim brotherhood and the Nazi's.  

I appreciate the fact that you always bring something back to the debate.   These pro nazi groups and pro communism groups would make an excellent thread sometime.   Lots of juicy info and how society as a whole interacted.    I know you, like me appreciate the small details of pockets of history.

Interesting for sure, and no offense intended here, but I suspect that no matter how much info I were to link to, it wouldn't be enough for you.  However my point is that it doesn't matter how the message is or was delivered.  Many extreme groups of many different faiths, nationalities, or political affiliations (mainly those with anti-semitic views)have adopted Nazi ideology, because it fits their own warped ideologies.  I'm fully aware that there are extreme Islamist groups that have adopted it as well because it fits their agenda (though it's weird that they then will deny the holocaust happened.) That said Muslims in general are not goose-stepping with Nazi salutes. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Southern Poverty Law Center creates jIhad hit list of Women - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 06-28-2015, 02:44 AM