Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton, Corner Turned or Weapons Gone?
(06-07-2016, 09:47 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: If someone asked me if I would take LaFell over Marvin Jones before the season started in 2015 I would have said yes. If Boyd magically went back in time and have his rookie season last year I probably would have taken him over Sanu. I wouldn't take Kroft over Eifert, but let's be real here. We don't even know if Eifert is going to miss any games. I thought that Hue was a good OC, but I think most people overestimate him. There's a reason why he couldn't get a OC job, and had to become a RBs coach again.

So basically, 2015 was pants-crappingly awesome BUT you would have changed a whole bunch of things IF you had the chance/power to do so?  We shall see.  I honestly can't say if someone asked me during our great run in 2015 how much I would elect to change about the offense that I would say "Both WRs who aren't Green, maybe see what Kroft can do, and let's lose Hue for our QB coach" but again, I'm just being honest about my own feelings.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton, Corner Turned or Weapons Gone? - Nately120 - 06-07-2016, 11:47 AM