Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton, Corner Turned or Weapons Gone?
(06-07-2016, 11:56 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: And I'm being honest about my feelings. You would be hard pressed to find much praise from me about Sanu, and you might find some praise to Marvin Jones. Hell I even thought that LaFell was better than Jones going into the 2015 season, and I even posted about it (I'll try and find the post and edit it here). Again, Eifert might not miss ANY games next season, so I don't know why Kroft is being put out there.

Well, nothing can be proven now but your scenario requires Lafell to not be injured/ineffective last year, Eifert to not be injured this year (which he currently is, and tends to be during the season, regardless), and for our rookie WRs to contribute in a way that our rookie WRs haven't done outside of a top 4 pick.  Take into account that you used the fact that Hue couldn't immediately get an OC job (after being fired from Oakland) as a knock against him, yet don't seem to hold the fact that Zampese couldn't get an OC job in nearly 20 years in the NFL against him.

Again, the Bengals are a good team with a good QB and everything might be hunkydory (or however that is spelled), I just happen to think the optimism going into this year is requiring a whole lot of convolution and hoping.  2015 was a great season and it seems like we got there based upon consistency and getting pieces back and getting more familiar with our system, but maybe shaking things up will work out for the best. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton, Corner Turned or Weapons Gone? - Nately120 - 06-07-2016, 12:04 PM