Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(06-07-2016, 12:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So you think the point of the article is who actually won the race?

No.  That is not the point of the article.  That was the point made by the OP.  Erroneouslyusly, I may add.

(06-07-2016, 12:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I thought the bigger point was a male participated in the female championships. I suppose different people focus on different things from the same story. I just hope they got all the names right. 

See above, however Lucy titled the article himself and then followed up with his words:

(06-07-2016, 03:30 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/06/biological-male-allowed-compete-female-high-schoolers-alaska/

I believe I said this would happen to girls high school sports. Pioneering female athletes like Babe Didrikson would be ashamed this is happening.

(06-07-2016, 12:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If only we knew of a Mod that could correct the title of the thread so folks would maybe focus on the point. 

Naahhh....this is funner. 

All he has to do is request it...but...

(06-07-2016, 12:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sometimes we got to be proactive. Especially when it's obvious the train is going off the rails.

The OP can actually change it; but he most likely enjoys the attention that folks are giving him. I just thought it was a situation that could be discussed instead of where we have gone. 

Later for this thread. 

Where "we have gone" is saying the title is wrong and then discussing transgender boys competing with girls in a civilized manner.

Well, until someone changed the subject....

Wanna guess who?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy wins the the girls state championship - GMDino - 06-07-2016, 01:01 PM