Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(06-07-2016, 12:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So you think the point of the article is who actually won the race?

No, but that would be why I had the additional commentary. The point of the Breitbart article was an attempt to say that allowing the young trans woman to compete was unfair, the point of the original article was telling the story of the young trans woman competing and doing well and allowing both sides of the argument regarding her competing to have their expressions in the media.

My jab at the thread title was because it was erroneous. The rest of my post was focused on how there was no evidence that the situation was unfair to anyone involved. There is not enough evidence to support any such claim, only the opinions of some competitors and spectators. So my post was actually discussing the topic, as was my follow-up post. But you decided to only focus on the bit about the title.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy wins the the girls state championship - Belsnickel - 06-07-2016, 01:07 PM