Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton, Corner Turned or Weapons Gone?
(06-06-2016, 07:51 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: However, I think Hue is a tremendous loss.  I also think Zampese is a lazy hire. In my mind, good chance we see a big drop-off in both creativity and enthusiasm here, translating to, an overall, lesser unit.

So I think you see something that falls in between the production of old and the production of last year.  Somewhere around a high 80's to mid 90's rating, with an above average stat line, but not elite, putting him in the top 8-14 category of QB's.

Agree with this.  I am afraid there is a reason Zampese did not get an OC job in almost 20 NFL years, and was passed up twice by this very organization when the job was open.  Assuming Eifert does not miss much time, I'm not overly concerned with the receiving corps.  And while I hope Andy continues his work with House, I think he should be good as well.  For me, it all comes down to Zampese and I consider him a huge unknown at this point.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton, Corner Turned or Weapons Gone? - OrlandoBengal - 06-07-2016, 03:23 PM