Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay marriage ruling about to come down
(06-28-2015, 03:39 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Unfortunately in the Toast household: no dignity until someone else gives it to us.

I have never said anything like this anywhere in this thread.  This is just a strawman that you made up because you can not argue with the real point.

I teach my children that they can have dignity themselves, but that does not mean that I teach them that it is impossible to for them to give dignity to something else.

These are two different concepts that are not mutually exclusive.  And since you clearly don't understand the term "mutually exclusive" it means that they can both exist at the same time.

In other words just because I believe that a Supreme Court Decision can dignify same sex marriage, it does not mean that the only way for my children to gain dignity is for someone to give it to them. 

Your silly strawman argument is so illogical that I refused to dignify it with a response earlier in this thread.  But now I believe I have made myself clear.

Waits for Bfine to again claim I believe that the only way to obtain dignity oi to have someone else give it to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gay marriage ruling about to come down - fredtoast - 06-28-2015, 04:04 AM