Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(06-07-2016, 04:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well this explains a lot ....   

Why are you wrestling anyone 50lbs lighter than you?   A girl wrestler would have zero chance in the heavyweight class which is the only class you can have a 50 lb difference.   

when you wrestled this girl did you take it easy on her?  Most boys do take it easy on girls which in the end gives them a false sense they can actually compete.    Just like in football when girls are kickers you never see them lit up like a boy kicker.   

All the other boys shied away - she was actually a damn good athlete and could lift more than some of the guys heavier than me. 50 pounds was an exaggeration of the actual weight difference - I never asked her actual weight but she was a similar frame than me and about 5 inches shorter (I was 6' at the time).

But as usual you missed my point - which is sad because I went ahead and put it in plain black and white a couple of posts later.

And as to your opening jab...well nevermind. As if I expected someone like you to learn anything from an anecdotal story.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship - BigPapaKain - 06-07-2016, 05:03 PM