Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(06-07-2016, 04:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is exactly what I said would happen.   This dude makes the Alaskan girls state finals taking away a slot for an actual girl.     If you remember I said that boys would go play gorls sports to further their athletic achievements.   Individual sports are always the first 

First, she competed and beat out several others for the finals. That is earning a slot. I've discussed how the hormone therapy does a number of things that evens the playing field between cis and trans women, which we can see in the fact she was bested by several other participants. Granted, I am assuming she is on the hormone therapy. I could very well be wrong on that, but all policies I have seen allowing trans athletes to compete against their gender have specified that hormone therapy be a part of the situation and that they must have attained certain levels.

Second, there is zero evidence she identifies as a woman for competitive purposes. So this does not aid your contention to that effect. In fact, her lack of competition the year prior could be evidence to the contrary. Also, she participated in two team sports as well as T&F. So she first participated in team sports, and then individual.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship - Belsnickel - 06-07-2016, 05:17 PM