Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(06-07-2016, 05:32 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Don't ever presume to know what'd I'd do in a situation. You and I are on completely different wave lengths.

I don't claim to know why the others shied away - fear of hurting her seems as likely as your misogynistic fear of losing to a girl. In my mind a W is a W - she knew what she was signing up for. And I thought my story made it pretty apparent it was try outs (when I said I made the team and she didn't - but then that'd require reading and reading is hard) - but yes it was during try outs. Try outs I didn't even want to attend but a buddy called in some favors on me to fill out the weight class (I weighed 170 in case you were wondering).

As to the last (and frankly irrelevant) statement, I don't care to remember it. As I stated above, I did it as a favor and didn't enjoy it even when I won.

Try outs, and you got put against someone who couldn't actually compete against you in a real match? I am now with Bfine, your coach should have been fired as it was obviously him attempting to railroad her. I have been involved in the sport for 20 years and there is no logical reason you should have competed against someone, boy or girl, 50 pounds smaller for anything other than to get practice in.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship - Au165 - 06-07-2016, 05:34 PM