Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return
Leon Hall and the Bengals are still talking about a possible return to Cincinnati.

Look, I know he's 31 and past his prime, but I'd love to bring him back because, as old as he is, he'll most likely be on a vet minimum deal, and he'll be in the slot covering receivers or playing safety, so not like he'll be left on an island out wide covering a team's #1 or #2 receiver.

Leon has ball skills and instincts that you just can't teach, so I think he'd be a valuable asset to this team.

So far, the Giants, Falcons and Dolphins have expressed interest in Hall, and none of them appear close to signing the 31-year-old defensive back, so I think the chances of him signing here are very likely, especially because he'll want to get what he's come so close to getting when he started here a decade ago- a playoff win.

There's more in the article, including how it says we paid him so well that the least he can do is sign a friendly contract here.

Being a DB pre-tree, I've always had a love for Hall since we drafted him, so I'd love to see him stay with us so we can get him a playoff win or two!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return - BFritz21 - 06-07-2016, 06:19 PM