Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(06-07-2016, 11:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You do realize that by allowing this to happen girls athletics will go away.  There may end up being a "girls" team.... But by allowing boys to play on the girls team you take away opportunities for the actual girls and then run off any girl who doesn't want to play with boys.   

And actual feminists don't even want equal rights. But that's another thread topic 

You keep making this claim but I haven't really seen your logic laid out for it. You just seem to be leaning on a fallacious slippery slope. I also have yet to see any evidence this will be the case.

Lastly, letting trans women compete with cis women is not letting boys compete against girls. But that is an argument I am not going to try winning with you since the attempts at remedying ignorance on this topic have been numerous and have fallen flat.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship - Belsnickel - 06-08-2016, 07:48 AM