Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern Poverty Law Center creates jIhad hit list of Women
(06-28-2015, 03:00 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No I there would be a large enough group of you were to find a group with the size and power that the muslim brothwrhood had at that time .  They controlled major media.  If the group you posted controlled NBC TV and radio then yes you would be spot on.    That's all I am saying .   Yes there are loads of bad groups.   But when you give them mass media coverage and a place to preach to the masses from is where you get into trouble .  

Had your group had that then they would be as dangerous or probably even more given its the USA vs arab nations.

You mean other than the Nazi's themselves?  Because not even the Muslim Brotherhood can match that...Lol.  Seriously though, I understand that your point/agenda is to point and say this time it's worse because "Muslims" are doing it.  And to say that my point isn't valid simply because the message was delivered in a manner that you deem insufficient is ridiculous.  Organizations such as the KKK, Aryan brotherhood, biker gangs, Neo Nazi's, and many other Christian organizations that have latched on to Nazi ideology, have used many tools to spread their message of hate including tv and radio.  However IMO the most effective tool any and all of these organizations have used and continue to use is the internet.

Now with all that being said, I certainly agree that most of the organizations I mentioned are waning in influence in the western world.  Mainly because we've already worked through a lot of these issues and have stability.  People have jobs and family's and don't have time for extremist ideology.  However when you have political instability, high unemployment, people starving, and a lot of violence, people will listen to the extremists.  Just like they did in Nazi Germany.  Same thing is happening in the Middle East, and all we can do is help them get through it as best we can.  But it doesn't help when some are trying to portray Muslims in General as Nazi lovers, when most are just trying to figure out where to get their next meal.

My only real disagreement with you is I feel you have a tendency to try to paint all Muslims with a very broad brush and in a very negative way.  You may disagree, you may feel that I'm flat out wrong and that's fine.  I do know that I'm not alone in my assessment. I also know that you're not alone in yours.

Sorry about the rant...didn't mean to keep going on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Southern Poverty Law Center creates jIhad hit list of Women - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 06-28-2015, 11:05 AM