Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(06-08-2016, 07:48 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: You keep making this claim but I haven't really seen your logic laid out for it. You just seem to be leaning on a fallacious slippery slope. I also have yet to see any evidence this will be the case.

Lastly, letting trans women compete with cis women is not letting boys compete against girls. But that is an argument I am not going to try winning with you since the attempts at remedying ignorance on this topic have been numerous and have fallen flat.

Slippery slope?   How many topics can I be accused of a slippery slope and then they come true? 

1. Boys playing girls sports for advancement - happening now 
2. Rise of the far right parties/EU falling - happening now 
3. Rise of Russian influence in Europe - been happening 
4.  And so on.... 

And on the last part.... Yeah you lost me when you tried to show me people are 2 wolves.    A he or she will suffice for me and we will be going by their carriage as far as I am concerned.   I have no desire to participate and mock someone who is dealing with a serious mental illness.   They need reality not fantasy.... They get enough fantasy in their own messed up head  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship - StLucieBengal - 06-08-2016, 12:41 PM