Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return
(06-09-2016, 01:46 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Really? Huh.

Didn't know the Bengals were tied for 3rd in the NFL in passes per attempt with a mere 6.2 YPA.
Nor that they allowed only 18 passing TDs, 2nd in the NFL.
Or that they allowed a 78.9 QB rating this season, ranking them 5th in the NFL, only .1 behind the Broncos.
Or that Kirkpatrick had 16 pass break ups, which led the team. Also that ranked him tied for 11th in the NFL.

I get it, you're going by Profootball Focus rankings. But they literally have no stats or anything to help support that. Even with memberships.
They don't have completion percentages against defensive backs. They don't have contested catches percentages. They don't have touchdowns allowed. They have penalties though, so that's good.

Profootball Focus has gone downhill lately.

Also, if Kirkpatrick was really THAT bad, do you think any of those 4 stats would be the way they are?
You posted 4 stats and 3 of them were attributed the the entire defensive backfield that included Leon. The only stat you could contribute to Dre was that teams were same enough to stay away from the rest of the DBs.

Our Dline was pretty good, so that means Peko is good

Our oline is good, so that means Bodine is good.

You can consider Dre good if you want just don't look for someone that watches the games to agree with you. Like I said I hope he becomes All Pro this year but he has done nothing in his first 4 to suggest he will. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return - bfine32 - 06-09-2016, 05:39 AM