Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What 13 year old boy wouldn't?
(06-02-2016, 01:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Women raping men and/or pre-pubescent boys and prisoners being raped are both super awesome funny things according to our culture.  I recall an Axe body spray commercial where a guy sprays it on and a bunch of sexy women tackle him and attempt to gang rape him.  It's quite interesting that a man's greatest fantasy is pretty much a woman's greatest nightmare.  Er, unless women like to be raped, too.  I guess it seems cool as long as the rapists are hot and aren't like, using strapons or something.  God forbid we equate rape with something we DON"T want!

I'm sure there are 13 year old girls out there who would feel pretty lucky if an attractive 24 year old man got all sexual with her.

Is this boy lucky?  I mean, the teacher is attractive, but she's got to be a nutbag.  Haven't we all, regardless of our age, gotten down and dirty with a woman who was legit nuts and lived to regret it a bit?  Oooooh lord, I know I have.

OH and also, where I went to school it was pretty well known that a number of male teachers and even a few female ones had sexual contact with students.  God, I shoulda been so lucky!  Eep.

This ^ brings the rational human beings posting in this thread count to one. Thanks for being a counterweight to all the ignorance.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What 13 year old boy wouldn't? - Beaker - 06-01-2016, 02:51 PM
RE: What 13 year old boy wouldn't? - Au165 - 06-01-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: What 13 year old boy wouldn't? - xxlt - 06-09-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: What 13 year old boy wouldn't? - jason - 06-01-2016, 11:36 PM
RE: What 13 year old boy wouldn't? - Au165 - 06-02-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: What 13 year old boy wouldn't? - Au165 - 06-02-2016, 04:26 PM