Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton, Corner Turned or Weapons Gone?
Again, this offense is ... Okay??? ....yet, they are one player away from both success and failure.

If one player gets injured (qb, receiver or running back) and misses a bunch of games, this offense suddenly goes into struggle mode.

If one player is added (Boldin), then I feel that they'd still have enough confidence, EXPERIENCE, and athleticism to excel.

Eifert, playing all 16 games, is just a dream to me. I don't believe that any fan would place their money on a bet that he will this season. LaFell's last interview kind of makes me cautious, as he says somethin' like he is "fine, for now.". Lol wtf

Seems like they've done just enough to keep people interested enough to buy tickets, but not enough to say, "hey, looks like they are serious about making a run." i would like to see them set themselves up in such a way that they make themselves EXPECTED to be excellent. When that happens, accountability is a full go. Scratching and clawing your way to the top, no matter what, ...becomes the spirit, the breath.

...as I read some of the posts after I have posted my thoughts 'bout the offense, I see that others have the same sentiments.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton, Corner Turned or Weapons Gone? - Leather Face - 06-09-2016, 01:52 PM