Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return
(06-09-2016, 05:39 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You posted 4 stats and 3 of them were attributed the the entire defensive backfield that included Leon. The only stat you could contribute to Dre was that teams were same enough to stay away from the rest of the DBs.

Our Dline was pretty good, so that means Peko is good

Our oline is good, so that means Bodine is good.

You can consider Dre good if you want just don't look for someone that watches the games to agree with you. Like I said I hope he becomes All Pro this year but he has done nothing in his first 4 to suggest he will. 

I agree with you mostly bfine,

Kirkpatrick was our weak link in the secondary last season no matter how you chop it up. Waaayyyy to inconsistent ! I couldn't tell you how many plays I watched him let a receiver go to the safety, only problem was there was no safety to pick up coverage. Biting on double moves to often, missed tackles, the list goes on.

Oh he made some great plays for sure and at times looked like an all pro. Then the next series he was in a different playbook than the rest of the D.

ALL CB's are going to get beat on a play here and a play there, that doesn't bother me as much as a 4th year player not knowing whether the D is in zone or man coverage.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return - bengalfan74 - 06-09-2016, 01:56 PM