Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton, Corner Turned or Weapons Gone?
(06-09-2016, 03:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd take any of those 3 over Sanu (though I'm not quite as sold on Core), but I'm wondering why we (and other teams) were attempting to sign MLJ for 5+ million when Lafell could be had at the same time for a fraction of that.  

Lafell is as good, or even better than MLJ but there we were trying our damnedest to spend over twice as much on the inferior player?  It just don't add up!

Same here on Sanu, i liked the guy but his hands and ability to seperate were extremely suspect.

Core needs to clean up his route running for sure.

Good question, i just think the FO was just trying to be loyal and trying to keep the WR core in tact.

MLJ is talented and a bit younger than Lafell. But the production goes Lafell's way IMO. Lafell is a big body like
Sanu with better speed and more experience and with Boyd in the Slot and Green getting all the attention one of
either Lafell, Boyd, Kroft or even Core could see a lot of balls coming their way.

All can catch pretty well especially Boyd. Sure makes a QB feel better when the WR doesn't drop the ball.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton, Corner Turned or Weapons Gone? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-09-2016, 03:18 PM