Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(06-09-2016, 07:54 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I think I have decided to not engage in conversations about LGBT issues with those that are unwilling to correctly identify people. I know that the individuals doing this will not care that they are continually exhibiting micro aggressions and will likely mock the concept anyway, but the behavior is not conducive to a productive conversation on these issues and is a form of mockery.

No Doubt, it's annoying when people ignore the XX/XY part of the equation or tuck their tail and run.

Science is all good and dandy because it ignores feelings, such as a person's religious beliefs. However, according to the LBGT group, feelings are more important than science on certain subject matters, which is kinda backwards from what they keep pushing onto others. Basically, this means to me that they are no better or worse than anyone else that tries to use feelings as a justification for an answer.

Either ignore science or embrace it, either way, keep your "wittle feelings" out of it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship - Mike M (the other one) - 06-09-2016, 08:14 PM