Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(06-10-2016, 02:18 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Studies have shown waiting for the hormone treatment until after puberty does cure most of these cases.  

Okay, show me the studies so I can read them myself. Have you read the studies? If so, why? I read studies as part of my continuing medical education. I've never read any transgender studies. I don't understand why you're so preoccupied with such a small segment of the population.

Quote:I don't have to fabricate anything.    It's clear you are just fine with radical hormone treatments for pre puberty children.     Good for you.   

Actually, that's you fabricating one more thing because personally I would be in favor of delaying hormone treatment in favor of counseling. I also believe the patient should live as their chosen gender for a certain time period before treatments like hormones. I believe that is part of the process. But, I don't know the treatment plan. If I don't know, I damn sure know you don't know. Will some regret their decision? I'm sure they will. People regret having back surgery, but that doesn't mean surgeons should stop performing back surgeries. It means they should be selective in choosing surgical candidates. Which they are.

I still don't understand why you give a damn about what others do in their lives when it doesn't affect you if you're a Libertarian.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 06-10-2016, 06:04 AM