Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return
(06-09-2016, 03:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks in the know can tell this. Coverages and individual responsibilities in those coverages are all pretty standard and it is the offenses job to try to exploit the best matchup to include drawing safeties in and out of the box and to different sides of the field.

Pat Kirwan is probably one of the best at explaining this. I haven't read his book, but I doo listen to him and Jim Miller on Sirius regularlly and they reall break it down.
I get it, Dre is not perfect, but he as not close to as bad as you are making him out to be. I don't care about PFF, I care about what our coaching staff, Katie and Tobin think about players. They have their own evaluation system.

I know you think you are an expert, but sorry I trust the coaches. There is no way the Bengals pick up the 5th year option (like 8 million dollars I think) if he as bad as you try and project. Our organization is as good as any in the NFL at making  great cap decisions (money spent) in relation to talent.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return - Luvnit2 - 06-10-2016, 10:35 AM