Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay marriage ruling about to come down
My brother had cancer last year. His "partner" was not allowed to visit during "family hours". I am so happy that this was passed. He and his partner are getting married this Halloween. They have been together since 1999. I am 100% straight (women are so sexy! lol). But I think it's beautiful that they can have a ceremony. I think that they are role models for other couples. If someone does not like the idea of same sex marriage, that is ok. I won't look down upon you. But, you need to accept that people like me do not have a problem with it. Work on your own marriage. I know some f'd up people that were raised in a religious straight household. And let's face it....the problem is not with same sex couples. The problem is with guy on guy marriage. It is ok to think that is gross. But I don't want to see two fat ugly toothless rednecks get it on. But I think it is their right to be who they are. I figure that conservatives would get that. But for some reason, a lot of them don't. Not all. But a lot.

*drops mic* Boom! Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gay marriage ruling about to come down - jmccracky - 06-28-2015, 10:39 PM