Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return
(06-10-2016, 10:41 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: if our defense is that simple time to fire the DC....

I get you don't like Dre for what ever reason you think dennard and WGIII are better dispite not doing anything yet...

And apparently forget guys like hall getting beat badly on several plays here and there too....  especially his first few years starting on the field.

It's not just our defense; it's NFL defenses. In coverage there is basically Cover 0-4 and hybrid cover 6, It would be naive to think someone with knowledge of these schemes and coverage responsibilities could review a play and tell who failed in their assignment. Where Ds try to "fool" QBs is presnap. Once the ball is snapped someone with knowledge of these schemes and roles within them can tell who failed their assignment.

I don't dislike Dre, nor have I said Dennard or Radio are better. I have said IMO Leon Hall is still a better CB than Dre. Someone earlier said Dre was better that's why we moved Leon inside. many will tell you the slot CB has the hardest job in coverage as the WR can go in any direction. WR's on the outside are covered by the boundry.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return - bfine32 - 06-10-2016, 12:06 PM