Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(06-10-2016, 01:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I really could care less what they do in their own home.   If they wanna play dress up and live off meds that's their business.    When they purposely put innocent people at risk at turning a bathroom into a free for all...   Sorry but normal people don't like that ..... Exactly why target is losing money hand over fist.   

Not sure why you keep trying to emphasize libertarian when speaking about me....  I am very libertarian on several things.    However I am not going to go along with mental delusions for the sake of someone's feelings.   

Lol it's funny you compare back surgery to a massive hormone cocktail first where they block puberty then they add in the hormones that the body doesn't want or need.    Yeah that's exactly like back surgery lol. 

Acpeds position Statement on this matter.  
http://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

Unless they are a self-identifying white supremacist, then we need to protect them from being called out and just leave them alone. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship - Vas Deferens - 06-10-2016, 01:24 PM