Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(06-10-2016, 01:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I really could care less what they do in their own home.   If they wanna play dress up and live off meds that's their business.    When they purposely put innocent people at risk at turning a bathroom into a free for all...   Sorry but normal people don't like that ..... Exactly why target is losing money hand over fist.   

If their medical treatment is their business, why are sticking your nose in their doctor patient relationship because as you admit "that's their business"?  It's their business.  Shut up about it already.

Quote:Not sure why you keep trying to emphasize libertarian when speaking about me....  I am very libertarian on several things.    However I am not going to go along with mental delusions for the sake of someone's feelings.

Didn't you self identify as a Libertarian?  Why do you believe everyone should go along with your mental delusions for the sake of your feelings?

Quote:Lol it's funny you compare back surgery to a massive hormone cocktail first where they block puberty then they add in the hormones that the body doesn't want or need.    Yeah that's exactly like back surgery lol. 

Back surgery isn't right for every patient with back surgery pain thus surgeons need to be very selective in choosing which patients should receive back surgery.  My point was the same should apply to hormone treatments for transgender children.  I thought my point was too obvious to miss, but you surprised me.

Quote:Acpeds position Statement on this matter.  
http://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

I asked to see the studies you're citing.  That's not a study. 

The American Academy of Pediatrics is a legitimate professional organization for pediatricians with over 60,000 members.  As I wrote earlier, the American College of Pediatricians is more like a small club masquerading themselves as a legitimate professional organization with an official sounding title meant to lull the gulible and the uniformed into thinking they are on par with the American Academy of Pediatrics.  It has a membership of less than 200 socially conservative Christians trying to legislate their morals on others.  They are as illegitimate as Rand Pauls' bullshit National Board of Ophthamology which no one recognizes as board certification.
You're gonna need to do much better than that.  I say again, show me the studies, over.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 06-10-2016, 02:03 PM