Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Be The Preseason Star?
(06-10-2016, 02:33 PM)3wt Wrote: I agree with all of this based on my limited view of his highlights.   I'm desperately hoping that the rest of the NFL was wrong about him.   But everything I saw was that he split double teams, would take down the QB by penetrating, collapsing the pocket and running around the tackle.  I liked his highlights better than anyone's except Rankins, Butler and Nkemdiche.

And I think he was a fine pass rusher.  Next to Geno he would reek havoc shoving the interior pocket into the QB and penetrating the interior gaps.

I just hope they give him the snaps.  If they do Peko will be well rested, and between Geno, Peko, Billings and Williams we should have a devastating rotation.

I'm also hoping that the knee injury at the beginning of the season last year slowed MJ down and that he will be more of a force off the edge this year.

Nice post, i actually liked Billings highlights better than all those DT's myself. He was my favorite last year when i
watched Baylor and i honestly think all the teams in the NFL besides us made a huge mistake. His height should
hurt him about as much as it did Geno who is an inch shorter.

He can get low just like Geno and force interior OL right into the RB or QB. Dude is too strong to not double.

It will be fun times once he gets to start next to Atkins. I think it will be by midseason just cause it will take the
coaches that long to be forced to play him but once it happens look out.

BTW, i also really like Deshawn Williams. The DT position will be stacked this year which is awesome and i think
Peko will be much better with less snaps.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Will Be The Preseason Star? - 3wt - 07-08-2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Who Will Be The Preseason Star? - J24 - 06-07-2016, 02:12 AM
RE: Who Will Be The Preseason Star? - 3wt - 06-09-2016, 02:55 PM
RE: Who Will Be The Preseason Star? - 3wt - 06-10-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Who Will Be The Preseason Star? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-10-2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Will Be The Preseason Star? - 3wt - 06-10-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Will Be The Preseason Star? - 3wt - 07-08-2016, 02:41 PM