Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return
(06-10-2016, 01:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why don't you provide us with the proof instead of asking everyone else to provide it for you. I and others have provided proof that would point to Dre being a sub-standard CB; 

You have not provided anything other than your opinion and a PFF rating.  I have already showed that the PFF individual ranking is so flawed that a CB who played fewer snaps and messed up more often than Dre could still be ranked ahead of him.

I have also addressed the claims about how his penalties prove he is bad and the claim that he can not tackle

(06-09-2016, 09:54 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Interesting theory.

How do you explain the fact that 5 of the top 8 CBs in penalties were Pro Bowl picks, and 2 of them were First Team All Pro.  Seems to me that a high number of penalties indicates that a CB is among the very best at his position in the leagu.

http://www.nflpenalties.com/position/defensive-back/cornerback?year=2015

2nd Aquib Talib....Pro Bowl last 3 straight years
5th Richard Sherman...First Team All Pro 3 times.  Pro Bowl last 4 straight years.
5th Marcus Peters....Pro Bowl this year.
7th Josh Norman.... First Team All Pro this year
7th Vontae Davis... Pro Bowl last two years

(06-09-2016, 10:17 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This is comical.  The CB who finished #3 in the league in solo tackles among CBs can't tackle?

Even PFF uses a "tackle efficiency" rating to judge a player instead of just missed tackles, but I guess if Chris Lewis-Harris had zero missed tackles last year Leonard would be claiming he was the best tackling CB in the entire league.  Hilarious   

So what is the REAL stat on how efficient of a tackler Dre is?

So please remind me what "proof" you and others have posted.  Because all I seen is opinions and a flawed PFF ranking.
And I promise to post the info from the Footballoutsiders almanac as soon as I get it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return - fredtoast - 06-10-2016, 03:10 PM