Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(06-10-2016, 03:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They are not the same because one involves another party? Both deal with the mental state of an adolescent, What is it about involving another party makes them different?

Are you saying gender identity is not a typical human emotion?  That is a new one to me. 

I think your last analogy would be more apt if you would say it's like going to the dentist and getting your baby teeth pulled instead of giving them time and see if the will fall out on their own.  

To the first, one is typical (attraction to another person), the other would be considered atypical (feeling your gender is incorrect).

To the second, I'd call it a state of being more than an emotion. I never woke up feeling a little less masculine, but I'm still relatively young.

That's fair enough. And for some people, they don't and have to be treated. The problem is, that can still be taken care of later with no real noticeable difference. It wouldn't be the same for someone who is virtually an adult, as their body has already gone through the hormone changes of a male or female. As someone else in this thread (Fred?), you can't take off the increased muscle mass or size. The woman would be a woman with a more masculine body, the man would be a man with a smaller frame.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship - Benton - 06-10-2016, 03:28 PM