Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(06-10-2016, 03:28 PM)Benton Wrote: To the first, one is typical (attraction to another person), the other would be considered atypical (feeling your gender is incorrect).

To the second, I'd call it a state of being more than an emotion. I never woke up feeling a little less masculine, but I'm still relatively young.

That's fair enough. And for some people, they don't and have to be treated. The problem is, that can still be taken care of later with no real noticeable difference. It wouldn't be the same for someone who is virtually an adult, as their body has already gone through the hormone changes of a male or female. As someone else in this thread (Fred?), you can't take off the increased muscle mass or size. The woman would be a woman with a more masculine body, the man would be a man with a smaller frame.

But a youngster sexually attracted to someone much older than them may be atypical. Fols fall in love less often that they identify with a gender; it is just in both instances there are cases where it doesn't agree with your biological make up.

As to a state of being/ When did you choose to fall in love or be attracted sexually to someone? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship - bfine32 - 06-10-2016, 03:31 PM