Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return
(06-10-2016, 03:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You have not provided anything other than your opinion and a PFF rating.  I have already showed that the PFF individual ranking is so flawed that a CB who played fewer snaps and messed up more often than Dre could still be ranked ahead of him.

I have also addressed the claims about how his penalties prove he is bad and the claim that he can not tackle

So please remind me what "proof" you and others have posted.  Because all I seen is opinions and a flawed PFF ranking.
And I promise to post the info from the Footballoutsiders almanac as soon as I get it.
Whether you like it or not PFF is a source and one that is more vetted than Fredtoast. I have also shown how much he was targeted; you never answered why you think  that is.

The most stupid logic you have presented Is: Dre commits a lot of penalties, some good CBs in the NFL commit penalties; therefore, it is a good thing to commit a lot of penalties.

If that was your "proof" then go for it, As I said, it's an opinion; it's just one of us has posted sources and another has just said because we are a good team and good CBs commit penalties. Leap also posted some damaging stats, but I'll take those with a grain of salt; as no source was cited. You think Dre is a good CB and I think not so much. Hope you turn out to be right. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return - bfine32 - 06-10-2016, 07:20 PM