Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(06-10-2016, 08:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Only in this forum can folks try so hard to dismiss an intensive study that shows the ineffectiveness of reassignment surgery. I could scrub the study and find numerous examples; however the conclusion, written by those that conducted the study, is what it is, no matter how many trees some try to point to because they are unhappy with the conclusion.

The APA removing a label from something means absolutely nothing except to those that look for labels. The cause and effect of the condition remain unchanged and this study shows reassignment surgery is not a successful alternative. All critics can point to is "We don't know what happened if they had not had the surgery"

You asked for a study and one was provided, now you dismiss it in part. because it is only one study and point to sample size. Kinda hard to please.

OMFG!  I stopped reading after the first god damn sentence.

The article states verbatim, "no inferences can be drawn as to the effectiveness of sex reassignment as a treatment for transsexualism."

What the hell does that sentence mean to you?

I've read the entire study.  It is obvious you haven't.  And if by some slim chances I'm wrong, you didn't understand what you read because the quote provided from the study directly contradicts your first sentence. 

**** this bullshit!  This is why we can't have nice things because it's impossible to have an intelligent conversation with a group of people who are this god damn dense intentionally.  I tried.  **** it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 06-10-2016, 09:16 PM