Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton, Corner Turned or Weapons Gone?
(06-10-2016, 09:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Lordy, I'll explain this one last time and then take leave of this thread for my sanity.

The BENGALS were TRYING to give Jones significantly MORE than they were willing to give Lafell, which makes me wonder why people who are so SUPPORTIVE of this front office's ability to gather talent are so SURE Lafell is so comparable to Jones.

I'd honestly ask how the salary of a 6th round pick QB with 4 SB rings in NE has anything to do with plugging a roster gap with an aged bargain-bin FA WR in Cincy, but god help me I simply have had my fill of your circuitous nonsense and don't feel like going down another unrelated path. 

How does negotiation work? The Bengals had extreme leverage over LaFell since all the teams that wanted a WR out of free agency got one, or they already spent their money, so there wasn't a lot of money to go around. You act like free agency prices are static, but they change in huge variables depending on who is in free agency, and how much teams are able to spend.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread