Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(06-10-2016, 09:16 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: OMFG!  I stopped reading after the first god damn sentence.

The article states verbatim, "no inferences can be drawn as to the effectiveness of sex reassignment as a treatment for transsexualism."

What the hell does that sentence mean to you?

I've read the entire study.  It is obvious you haven't.  And if by some slim chances I'm wrong, you didn't understand what you read because the quote provided from the study directly contradicts your first sentence. 

**** this bullshit!  This is why we can't have nice things because it's impossible to have an intelligent conversation with a group of people who are this god damn dense intentionally.  I tried.  **** it.
It also states verbatim: , it is not sufficient to remedy the high rates of morbidity and mortality found among transsexual persons.

What the hell does that sentence mean to you?

As to the question you asked me; it states that this study cannot tell how effective sex reassignment treatment is. What it does point to is that  it is obviously not a cure.

See we can both bold and underline sentences in a comprehensive study; only one of us loses our shit over it.

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship - bfine32 - 06-10-2016, 09:59 PM