Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(06-10-2016, 09:16 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: OMFG!  I stopped reading after the first god damn sentence.

The article states verbatim, "no inferences can be drawn as to the effectiveness of sex reassignment as a treatment for transsexualism."

What the hell does that sentence mean to you?

I've read the entire study.  It is obvious you haven't.  And if by some slim chances I'm wrong, you didn't understand what you read because the quote provided from the study directly contradicts your first sentence. 

**** this bullshit!  This is why we can't have nice things because it's impossible to have an intelligent conversation with a group of people who are this god damn dense intentionally.  I tried.  **** it.

How can you possibly get so wrapped up that you must swear when you know it's gonna be blocked.  You should seriously have a word with yourself if you allow anything on this board to force into some rage post.   

You Should be careful the last time this happened you photo'd all your personal documentnts and license plate for the board.   There are some that have proven they like to stalk people on social media 

Be better than this ... 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship - StLucieBengal - 06-10-2016, 10:33 PM