Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hourly rate you need to afford a two-bedroom apartment in every state
(06-11-2016, 10:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: Go ask a coal miner.

As to that lowering the cost "idea"...how?  Pay people less? Lower business taxes to below zero? National control of pricing?

Just because you think you have an "idea" doesn't mean you can just spout it with no realistic way of implementing it.

A coal miner is NOT a burger flipper.... love to change the parameters don't you?

It does take a skill to work in a coal mine and it is also a dangerous job, hence the reason they are paid what they are and a burger flipper is paid minimum.

As to how?  Well, I know I saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico... Ninja

In all seriousness, when I started gardening and using Aquaponics I saved a lot of money on groceries.  When I decided to use solar power I saved money on utilities.  When I decided to cut cable as well as satellite TV, I saved a lot of money.  By using a co op to get items, such as eggs and cheese while I traded garlic and tomatoes, I saved money.

When my wife quit working, we actually saved money by her not having to purchase gas as much, no daycare cost and not as much wear and tear on her vehicle.

Of course these are all ways in which I saved and cut cost.  Which in turn stretches my income further.  Other people may not be willing to do these things.  However just because they are not willing doesn't mean that it isn't feasible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The hourly rate you need to afford a two-bedroom apartment in every state - Sovereign Nation - 06-11-2016, 11:16 PM