Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Germany.... You're doing it wrong
(06-12-2016, 12:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well thankfully for them they have citiZenship already.  They can be disgusting.    

Why should any western country let these people in when it's obvious they play fast and loose with western values.    

But like always .... White people bad ... Brown people good .... No matter how many children they rape.  

Adults who rape children are animals.   Why would any western nation allow these animals into their country?     Send them back.    And before you bring up your white couple again.    I think they shoild be jailed since we can't send them anywhere.   

(06-12-2016, 05:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's bad enough we have to deal with our own deviants.   We don't need migrant deviants adding to the problem.      

You may think it's all about skin colour with me but it's no where near.    Show me stories about Russian, Asian, or any other white immigrated coming here married to children and I will blast them the same.    

You pulling some story from the state of Georgia 11 years ago just shows you have no idea what this debate is about.....  Responsible immigration.    In responsible immigration skin colour doesn't matter.    We also do not just let anyone in here.   It is amazing how quick you are to go right to skin colour.  

I said Muslim, you made it racial. Do you see Muslims as a racial issue? I'm not following otherwise.

As far as the age of the article, first google seaech
. Honestly it came up second, the first being a teen who married her 37 year old teacher. But anyway, as I said, I'm not posting a lot of links on my phone, but there are plenty of stories out there. You're deluded if you think young teens dont marry people much older than them here as white and sometimes Christian people.

If you want the thread to be about immigration, go for it. That's not what you did here. What you did here was make a thread condemning people for the exact same practice that's legal and happens here. So if anything, you've shown there's not much difference in there culture and ours. Was that your aim? If not, you missed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh Germany.... You're doing it wrong - Benton - 06-12-2016, 07:03 PM