Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return
(06-10-2016, 07:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Whether you like it or not PFF is a source and one that is more vetted than Fredtoast. I have also shown how much he was targeted; you never answered why you think  that is.

The most stupid logic you have presented Is: Dre commits a lot of penalties, some good CBs in the NFL commit penalties; therefore, it is a good thing to commit a lot of penalties.

If that was your "proof" then go for it, As I said, it's an opinion; it's just one of us has posted sources and another has just said because we are a good team and good CBs commit penalties. Leap also posted some damaging stats, but I'll take those with a grain of salt; as no source was cited. You think Dre is a good CB and I think not so much. Hope you turn out to be right. 

The source was PFF. It was scattered through like 2-3 old free posts they have made. I only used proper stats too from them, not random ranking stats and grade stats. His missed tackles were 16. So even if he was among league leaders in CB solo tackles, if you miss 16, you suck at tackling.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As for Fred's penalties=you're a great CB.... I propose a theory myself.

2016 INT Leaders:

#2. Peyton Manning (2 SB Ws)
#3. Ben Roethlisberger (2 SB Ws)
#7 Eli Manning (2 SB Ws)

So CLEARLY the QBs with the most SB wins are among league leaders in INT. So that means INTs are a good thing and indicates how good you are... right? Right? This is how logic works, right guys?

Obviously all our CBs should commit more penalties, and our QB should throw more INT if they want to make it in this league. Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return - TheLeonardLeap - 06-12-2016, 07:45 PM