Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton, Corner Turned or Weapons Gone?
(06-12-2016, 03:37 PM)grampahol Wrote: There seems to be a few people who think that just because Zamp wasn't a coordinator before he's incapable now or having been passed up before is a direct reflection on his ability. There are lots of examples of people who have been passed up many times in their lives who go on to greatness when they get the chance and likewise plenty who do not, but without a working crystal ball nobody knows until we actually find out.
Heck,  if I could see into the future with uncanny accuracy every time I'd be a multi billionaire and so would the rest of us, but sadly I can't so I'm not.
All we can do is to either have a bit of faith in Zamp or not, but predicting the future based on something that didn't happen until just recently is a fools errand.

Exactly.  None of us can predict the future so if you're sure Hue Jackson and RGIII can't win the Super Bowl for the Browns you're just full of crap and need to shut up for the next 7 months. Honestly, at this point we have no idea at all if Dalton will throw more TDs in 2016 than Tim Tebow, and we won't KNOW until the 2016 season is in the books. Ninja

But seriously, no one here is claiming to be able to predict the future but you can't just disallow off-season speculation that is based upon certain factual information. We had a top-tier offense with an OC who has 7 years experience as an OC and now we have a guy with 0 years experience as an NFL OC...some skepticism is warranted, no?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton, Corner Turned or Weapons Gone? - Nately120 - 06-13-2016, 01:40 AM