Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return
(06-13-2016, 09:40 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes it does.  If he got beat a lot more then he would give up a lot more tds and long completions.

Whatever, he got beat more than Adam and Leon, We just disagree.

Sounds like Kirkpatrick is a coach or something the way you defend him Fred. I am not a Kirkpatrick hater
either, i just tell it like i see it. When there is a weak link on the team i point it out. We have a very good
Secondary and Kirkpatrick was the weak link last year no matter how you try to spin it.

(06-13-2016, 09:44 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Dre did not get beaten more often that Hall last year.

Dre was better than Hall last year.  That is why Dre played 98% of the snaps and Hall only played 69%.

Dre played that amount of snaps cause the coaches were trying to finally get the guy to be our starter.

He was a first round pick after all and we needed to integrate him into the starting lineup eventually.

Doesn't mean Dre was better than Hall last year. Hall has been a great CB for us, Dre has not period.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-13-2016, 02:25 PM