Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return
(06-13-2016, 02:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Whatever, he got beat more than Adam and Leon, We just disagree.

Sounds like Kirkpatrick is a coach or something the way you defend him Fred. I am not a Kirkpatrick hater
either, i just tell it like i see it. When there is a weak link on the team i point it out. We have a very good
Secondary and Kirkpatrick was the weak link last year no matter how you try to spin it.

Dre played that amount of snaps cause the coaches were trying to finally get the guy to be our starter.

He was a first round pick after all and we needed to integrate him into the starting lineup eventually.

Doesn't mean Dre was better than Hall last year. Hall has been a great CB for us, Dre has not period.
Sorry I don't agree with this assumption at all.. coaches don;t try to get a guy to be a starter, they assess their performance against their other players or in this case CBs and play who they feel are the best at that position.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return - Essex Johnson - 06-13-2016, 04:58 PM