Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Football At Rock Bottom Stoned In Vegas
(06-12-2016, 04:00 PM)grampahol Wrote: In some odd way I almost feel sorry for him even though it's very slight at best. Here's a guy who had the world by the tail and just pissed it away. In a wishy washy kind of way I can see why he might want to drown his sorrows, but on the other hand I think to myself.. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy and kind of enjoy reading about his implosion.
Kind of sad so many people are attracted to these things. It's about like people who just can't help themselves to be snapping pictures when they witness some horrific event, but wouldn't bother to help if it meant missing out on getting the great picture of some old lady laying on the street bleeding to death.
I think he likes what he's doing. He's addicted to that lifestyle, not so much the actual drugs or drink. He's a lazy, wealthy, entitled brat. He didn't need football, and it shows.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny Football At Rock Bottom Stoned In Vegas - jason - 06-13-2016, 08:23 PM