Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return
(06-13-2016, 09:47 AM)fredtoast Wrote: He was targeted the most because he was the weakest link in our secondary.  But that does not mean he was a bad player when compared to the rest of the league.

And you have never answered why other teams could not just move down the field easily by picking on Dre.  If he was that bad and targeted that much then opposing QBs should have put up big numbers.

One thing a lot of you are forgetting is what was Dre's assignment?  By this, I not only mean who was he covering on the other team, but  what was he coached to do?  Was it to avoid getting beat over the top at all costs?  If he was covering the top threat on most teams, this could be a different strategy than employed at the other CB spot.  

I think Dre had an off year in 2015, but I loved what I saw at the end of 2014 out of him.  I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt that when our defensive line generated better pressure, that he will get more INTs and play at a much higher level...at least in the eyes of PFT.   Cry
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return - SHRacerX - 06-13-2016, 11:48 PM