Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family?
(06-14-2016, 12:07 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Remember how I posted about that judge that made the worst ruling in the history of rulings and screwed my family?

No, please enlighten us.

Quote:Well, maybe he is just that stupid because he just sentenced a man to only 25 years for raping a 6-year-old and giving her gonorrhea:

25 years when the options were 25 to 50 years, or life?

This little girl testified, so she is obviously old enough to remember it and to have it impact her for the rest of his life, yet this guy only has to serve 25 years?!  

Then Bartlett acts like he brought the hammer down on him because he didn't settle when he only added on FIVE YEARS to the minimum sentence.

I'm wondering if he knew all the parties involved and saw them all the day of the incident like he did in my case.

Bartlett's a criminal and should be disbarred.

25 years for a first adult offense is actually quite a significant prison sentence.  Especially for an eighteen year old.  I am mortally sick of ***** amateurs who think they know about the criminal justice system because they watched an episode of Law and Order.  Are you upset with the People because they offered the guy twenty years in exchange for a guilty plea?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-14-2016, 01:09 AM