Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family?
(06-14-2016, 01:09 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, please enlighten us.

Should say "please enlighten ME because I started threads about it on the old board that had lots of responses, and people even brought it up in unrelated threads, so I'm pretty sure most other people remember it.

Anyways......  

This judge had known all three of us for years.  I had been in his house.  I started over his son in football.  His daughter took care of me when I was drunk one night.  He saw all three of us the day of the wreck.  

Other factors show that he had no business ruling on the trial or even being a part of it.

Furthermore, he ruled that the driver's parents had no way of knowing that he would drink, even though they had caught him drinking in the cemetery before, or drive a car to the cemetery, even though he had driven with his father back in the cemetery before, and related it to a kid's parents being unable to foresee that he would bring a gun to school and shoot his classmates.

Had he ever brought a gun to school before?  Had he ever been violent at school?  If not, how could those two situations be related in terms of the parents foreseeing their actions?
(06-14-2016, 01:09 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: 25 years for a first adult offense is actually quite a significant prison sentence.  Especially for an eighteen year old.  I am mortally sick of ***** amateurs who think they know about the criminal justice system because they watched an episode of Law and Order.  Are you upset with the People because they offered the guy twenty years in exchange for a guilty plea?

So, if this guy happened to be 25 or 30, a 25-year prison sentence would be justified?

Look at the factors I mentioned with her being impacted for the rest of her life and explain why he should get off that light just because he's 18.

I guess I should have expected this kind of response from someone who cheers for a rapist (don't say you don't cheer for him because he's the center of the team, so, by cheering for the team, you cheer for him).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family? - BFritz21 - 06-14-2016, 01:22 AM