Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family?
(06-14-2016, 01:44 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Not sure about the details of the case, but if what you're saying is true and he knew you and other principles involved personally he should have definitely recused himself. 

The details are irrelevant but only further prove the point that he should have removed himself from the case.

(06-14-2016, 01:44 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: More justified, yes.  A person's brain isn't fully matured until their mid twenties.  As previously stated, a criminal history would also be a huge determining factor.
lol!

I understand about the brain being more developed when you're in your mid-twenties, but you're trying to say that he didn't understand that raping a 6-year-old was wrong?!

Hilarious
(06-14-2016, 01:44 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Dude, get off your high horse.  I deal with victims of crime almost every day of my life.  I understand far better than you what this entails.  I'm pointing out that 25 years is a significant amount of time for a first time adult offense.  I've seen negligent manslaughter cases get far less time.  You think the dead person wasn't impacted?
So, because other people have gotten far less time, that makes it ok?

Because he hadn't committed a significant crime before, it makes it less of a crime?

Get off my high horse, though?  You're the one that's sounding like you're on a high horse.  I'm just pointing out how early in her life he damaged this girl in a way that she will never fully recover from, but you think that, because other people have gotten less, it makes it ok?
(06-14-2016, 01:44 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Ahaha, you're such a tool.  I've worked my ass off only to watch a man who robbed and beat an old lady to near death get off with a slap on the wrist.  I've seen real injustice in many forms, this isn't one of those times.  This guy is a POS and he's going to prison for a long time.  Go back to watching law and order and thinking you know a damn thing about the criminal justice system you clueless prat.
Once again, because the justice system screwed up many times before, that makes this ok?

It's comical how clueless you are.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family? - BFritz21 - 06-14-2016, 02:05 AM