Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(06-10-2016, 10:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: How can you possibly get so wrapped up that you must swear when you know it's gonna be blocked.  You should seriously have a word with yourself if you allow anything on this board to force into some rage post.   

You're the last ___________ who should complain about words.

(06-12-2016, 12:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well you are one of the few who don't get upset at words here and it's a shame that others can't follow suit.    

Are you seriously complaing about my words while telling other people they shouldn't be offended about your words?  It's a shame you can't follow suit as well.

Quote:You Should be careful the last time this happened you photo'd all your personal documentnts and license plate for the board.   There are some that have proven they like to stalk people on social media 

Whose license plate?  It wasn't mine, remember?  I guess you don't know this, but dozens of people see my license plate every day.  I'm not worried.  I'm even less worried about what some ________ on the internet might do.  August 2nd.  That's my anniversary.  Unlike some people, the thought of sharing that information doesn't make me piss down my leg.

Quote:Be better than this ... 

Why should I tolerate stupidity?  The next thing I know, you'll want me to tolerate your delusions of an invisible white man with magical powers who allows people to steer tornados for the sake of your feelings.

(06-10-2016, 01:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  I am not going to go along with mental delusions for the sake of someone's feelings.   

Why should anyone go along with your delusions for the sake of your feelings?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 06-14-2016, 04:24 AM