Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family?
(06-14-2016, 01:22 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I guess I should have expected this kind of response from someone who cheers for a rapist (don't say you don't cheer for him because he's the center of the team, so, by cheering for the team, you cheer for him).
For the love of god, man, can you please stop using this and the Ravens fans=love murders insults? They are literally the lowest hanging fruit insults and the most generalizing shit I see on here. People can separate their lives from football, except you. You literally think every single Steeler's fan opinion is wrong because, according to you, every single one of them is fine with rape (because they cheer for Pittsburgh) so they're dumb. It such a small and stupid way to view people and it's so embarrassing every time you say it. 

You then ignore or rationalize everything a Bengals player has done. Jeremy Hill statutory rape? Pssssshhh fine. Chris Henry's 23874839 offenses? Fine. Pacman's insane past and recently hitting a woman in the face? Fine. Burfict being generally dirty on the field? Fine. But Ben Roesthlisberger was accused of rape and charges weren't even filed and ALL STEELERS FANS LOVE RAPE AHHHHH!!! Would you quit being a Bengals fan if they signed Hardy? Suggs? Ben? etc. in the twilight of their careers? I know I wouldn't. I'd hate the signing, but I would still cheer for the team I have loved for over 20 years. That doesn't mean I support rapists and can't have an opinion things.

Stop bringing it up, especially in threads that don't involve fandom. It's a middle school joke. Being a Steelers fan doesn't take away his experiences being in law enforcement and being close to situations like these. Being a Bengals fan doesn't give you some moral high ground. It literally has nothing to do with the topic at hand, yet you bring it up constantly. You always complain about "preconceived notions," but you are the one generalizing people and going off what you think about them instead of what they actually say.
(06-14-2016, 02:15 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It was bad, but lots of people do it, even more-so back then.

I like how this argument, "Well, everyone was doing it and it was just the way back then," makes sense to you, but looking at past precedence in court cases similar or even worse to this one is crazy. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family? - MrRager - 06-14-2016, 05:02 AM